Publicity for LIZPR
When Liz Tweets theme music to CTV, this happens... [CTV Your Morning show, October 15, 2019]
Fit at Fifty, July 3 2019 - Zoomer Radio Podcast
"From our sister station, The New Classical FM, Liz Parker and her fitness trainer Kenyla Ly are in the Fight Back studio today. They are here to talk about keeping healthy at 50 by developing body strength. Jane Brown is filling in for Libby Znaimer.
This month, Liz turns 50 years old. As a gift to herself, she has committed to one year of personal training, which she signed up for in June of 2018. She also discovered how similar it is to her training as a classical pianist.
Through her forties, Liz experienced a slow down of her metabolism, sore joints and a foreshadowing of the aging process. Kenyla’s guidance and coaching has improved her quality of life. The message is simple: it’s possible to stay fit at 50 and beyond." Link to podcast page
Shayne Gray Photography - Photo Shoot with pianist Heidi Wall
Liz Parker, stylist - Ivy Lam, hair & makeup
Canadian League of Composers -
Guest Speaker Liz Parker, Stylist and Branding Consultant
Session for emerging composers, October, 2018
Pure Garbage Podcast puregarbage.podbean.com
- "The House that Piano Built: The Parkers" [PDF]
by Ludwig van Toronto's Anya Wassenberg, 2018 (Note: Liz's childhood name was "Lizzie", not "Lizzy")
ludwig-van.com, July 2018
- Liz Parker Interviewed by WISH ARTS' Tonia Cianciulli for "Artists's Spotlight" [PDF]
- LIZPR Quoted in Article:
Women no longer burning their bras — they’re just not wearing them
Toronto Star, September 2016
- Artist/Teacher Bios: A Look At Who's Doing It Right And Why
The Collaborative Piano Blog, July 2015
- Feature on Liz Parker: Introducing Liz Parker - 2012 Fresh Collective Ambassador
FreshCollective.com, August 2012
- Featured Article by LIZPR: "The Exposure Economy - Helpful tips for Successful Publicity"
Ontario Notations, Canadian Music Centre, Winter 2011
- Featured Article by LIZPR: "Website Rules:
Building the Musician’s Essential Promotional Tool"
La Scena Musicale, scena.org, November 2010
- Interview with LIZPR: Interview with LIZPR: "Miss Spinsterish"
TheSpinsterish.com, August 2010
- Interview with LIZPR: "The stressy existence of a professional page turner"
Human Facebook Project (humanfacebook.com) by Globe & Mail journalist Steve Ladurantaye, June 2010
- Interview with LIZPR
Crave Toronto, February 2010
- Article about LIZPR's website launch
The Collaborative Piano Blog, October 2008
The Wholenote, July - Sept 2012: Gryphon Trio photos styled by LIZPR
[IMAGE 1 | IMAGE 2] [Full article PDF]
Photo: Air'leth Aodhfin | Concept: Uno Ramat | Stylist: LIZPR
Gryphon Trio members Roman Borys, Jamie Parker, and Annalee Patipatanakoon pose at Sugar Beach, Toronto, for a cover shoot and article about their lives as musicians and artistic directors.
Feature Article: "2 Pianos 4 Hands... Bringing It Home" (publicized by LIZPR)
Wholenote, November 2011
- Feature Article & Video: "Shauna Rolston and her Carbon Cello"
[LIVE LINK] [Download PDF] (publicized by LIZPR)
Toronto Star, October 18, 2011
Feature Article about Canadian Children's Opera Company: "The Secret World of Og"
[Read as WEBPAGE]
(publicized by LIZPR) Toronto Star, May 5, 2010
- Article about Grace Nikae reception at Atelier Rosemarie Umetsu
(event coordinated by LIZPR)
METRO Toronto, August 2009
- Article about Robert Teehan, tuba player
(image from LIZPR photo shoot)
London Free Press, July 2009